Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Have Returned!

It has been quite a while, hasn't it, since I last burbled on about cats and/or beer. I have lost a cat (Marvel, R.I.P), gained a kitten (Tigger), continued to smoke (1 pack per) and transferred my allegiance to scotch and soda (beer is fattening.) Samson is still with us, but he seems to be slowly winding down. I don't expect him to see July 4th. He doesn't seem to be in pain, can still jump up and down from the counter, but his digestion is less than complete and his weight is dropping. Still, he's had a good life, and my life is richer for knowing him.

By popular demand (mine), I will make every effort to maintain this blog in a more timely and regular manner. It doesn't hurt that I finally have my own laptop and no longer have to rely on the library ("That's where homeless people go to make BM" - Peter Griffin.) More tomorrow. TTFN!!11!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home